January Heater Giveaway
Thursdays in January, Guests who earn 750 points on their Players Club Card from 12:01 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. will qualify for a 1500-Watt Electric Space Heater. Prize must be redeemed during Players Club Hours while supplies last. See Players Club for details.
- Promotion is open to all Casino guests eighteen (18) years of age and older who have a valid Players Club card.
- Only one (1) membership per person. Joint accounts are not available.
- Only the registered card holder on the Chicken Ranch Casino account may engage in transactions regarding the account.
- Club points and rewards are non-transferable.
- Points earned are redeemed for Free Play at casino machine(s). Redeemed points must be used at point of play and are not cashable.
- Discrepancies involving a Club account should be reported immediately to the Club Supervisor for resolution.
- All prizes will be claimed at Players Club and must be redeemed that day.
- Winners are responsible for any federal or state income taxes associated with prizes.
- Winners must be present to win and show a valid government-issued photo identification document (ID) to claim prize(s). If expired or lost winner has seven (7) days to show valid ID to claim prize.
- By participating in promotions at Chicken Ranch Casino all winners agree to give Chicken Ranch Casino permission to take photos and/or video and use their name for advertising and publicity purposes. All winners must fill out a photo release and will receive no additional compensation.
Disclaimer: Bonus points and points from multipliers do not qualify for giveaway. Limit one (1) promo item set per account, per giveaway phase. Item may differ than image on promotional poster. Subject to availability while supplies last, no substitutions. Chicken Ranch Casino is not liable for any manufacturer defects or failures of giveaway item. Chicken Ranch Casino reserves all rights to modify or cancel any promotion at any time without prior notice, with TGA approval. All decisions by Chicken Ranch Casino are final and binding.